Are you planning to visit Texas? Fantastic! We truly couldn’t be happier.
Texas is the largest state in the contiguous USA and beat to the top position only by Alaska.
In fact, Texas is so vast that it might be a whole different country.
The state is brimming with possibilities for travelers.
Whether you go on a road trip in Texas or plan an urban getaway; you are going to have a whale of a time in the Lone Star State.
Here’s what makes a Texas trip so memorable: the state is filled with cities, small towns, natural areas, roadside attractions, hidden gems, and cool sights.
Whether you love culture, history, music, the open outdoors, or digging deep into local food, Texas has got something for y’all.
Trust us, you are going to fall in love with Texas.
That’s why we are here: to help you plan a hassle-free, bespoke Texas trip that allows you to enjoy the many attractions of the Lone Star State.
If you want to know more about Enchanting Texas: Travel Deep Within the Lone Star State and who we are, read our about page here.
Join our Facebook Community
Want to ask us questions about your trip or just want to say hello?
Join our free Texas Travel Facebook Page now.
That’s where we hang out, answer your questions, and share pictures from our most recent trips to the nooks and corners of the Lone Star State.
Popular resources to plan your Texas trip
- Did you download our epic Texas Travel Bucket List? Get it here for free.
- Looking for Best Road Trip Ideas in Texas. Read this.
- Want to plan your Texas road trip in a few easy steps? Read our Texas Road Trip Planner now.
- Best Places to Visit in Texas. Read our list of favorites including the San Antonio Riverwalk and the Bolivar Peninsula here.
- Read Things to Know Before you go to Texas prior to planning your trip!
Best Texas Travel Guides to help plan your trip
Looking for more resources to plan your Texas trip? Need a book for the road? We love these travel guides.
- Lonely Planet Texas, we personally love to use Lonely Planet guide books when we travel
- Moon Texas, for those who love Moon travel guides
- Backroads of Texas, a great guide to exploring scenic byways and small towns
- Official Guide to Texas State Parks and Historic Sites, a must for outdoor explorers
- Hiking Texas, an essential guide to hiking in the Lone Star State
- Frommer’s Texas, if you are a Frommer’s Travel Guides fan
- Weird Texas, read about legends, myths, hidden secrets, and one of a kind attractions
Subscribe to Enchanting Texas Mailing List
And last but not the least, be a part of our community by subscribing to our Enchanting Texas: Travel Deep Within the Lone Star State email list. We guarantee zero spam, just gorgeous photos, and travel inspiration for visiting the Lone Star State, as well as useful visitor information.
Click here to subscribe to our email list now and receive your free Texas Travel Bucket List now.
We are Social
You can also follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Have a blast!
We look forward to hearing what a great time you had in Texas.